Some Nights

It's our semester break and I'm kind of wondering of some cool things to do, until one night I found my sister's art stuff (there's barely any watercolor left) and resorted to channeling my inner Vincent van Gogh.

I tear the cover of my old Physics notebook for my canvass. Stroke by stroke, I finished it. My first fine watercolor art! (Well let's not count the ones that I've made when I was a kid >_+)



Skyline and City Lights


You see I love to look at pictures of sunsets and the NYC skyline and I often use them as my wallpaper because they give me such peace and utmost admiration for God's creations; so I did this.

And of course I made another one on the back of a piece of photocopied paper. Hahaha.



Tell Me Again About How We Didn't Want That Night to End


For this one, I pictured one of those moments that I wish to experience even for once in my life. It's just romantic for me, don't you think? <3


I'm just starting to get used to this medium which then I don't like but now I find amusing. So now, painting would be another addition to my meaningful recreation. I'd be happy if you can share to me a few techniques that you know.

I'm so thrilled to unravel more. XX :)



-monique <3

Comments